Cover Crazy: The Love That Split the World


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


This cover appealed to me because its artistic without including real people. So many covers now have strayed to using cover models in their images. I like this one because I will have no preconceived notions about how the female character is supposed to look prior to reading. I also love the combination of the night sky and the multi-colored sunset. These images would be gorgeous on their own, but they work well together to conjure up romanticism and magic. I also can't help but think about two universes mixing after looking at this one. I am also a big fan of the fonts used on this cover.

What are your thoughts about this cover?


Comments