Waiting on Wednesday: Kick Back


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where she spotlights upcoming releases.

This week I am waiting on. . .

Kick Back
By: Chelsea Cain
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Release Date: January 12 2016


Read Julie's review of One Kick (Kick Lannigan #1).


Three months following the events of One Kick, a secretive arms dealer named Bishop has come seeking Kick's help to protect a teenage girl under a threat from the past.

Bishop believes the young woman is at risk of suffering the same fate as her mother, who disappeared as a teen before miraculously returning home twenty years later. At the time, many believed that there may be something supernatural involved in her mysterious disappearance. Could that be true? As Kick and Bishop join forces to search for clues in the girl's Florida hometown, they realize there may be even darker - even criminal - secrets at play. Then a body is discovered and throws both women's identities into question, and Kick and Bishop must combine their expertise to learn the truth.

Comments

  1. Oh! I am so busy keeping track of all the YA books I need to read for work that I often forget about adult books. I really liked One Kick, now I need to add this to my TBR list so I remember! Thanks for sharing~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-2ou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!