Happy Thanksgiving!


Today we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the States. It's a time for appreciating all of the great things in our lives, and for us here at Reading Lark, that includes you, our readers. Thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement. It also includes the authors and publishers who help make this little project of ours possible- thank you, from the bottom of our book-loving hearts, for trusting us to help promote your work. 

I also want to take a moment to give thanks for my fellow bloggers, both here in the Nest and from other blogs. This community is such a fantastic place to be. I am so lucky to have such fabulous people to share my book nerdiness with. I appreciate each and every one of you.

And it may go without saying that I give thanks for books. . .
And pie. 

Wishing you all health, happiness, and heaps of great reading.


Comments

Post a Comment

We love your comments!