Teaser Tuesday: (Don't You) Forget About Me, Anna and the French Kiss, Guy in Real Life, Crash Into You, & Mine to Spell


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.


Secrets are stupid things. They hate being contained and like nothing better than to be told everywhere and to everyone, even though this is what kills them, downgrading them to plain old common knowledge.

~ (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn, Kindle Location 224 (ARC)




He closes his eyes. 
Our lips brush lightly. 
 "If you ask me to kiss you, I will," he says. 
 His fingers stroke the inside of my wrists, and I burst into flames. 
 "Kiss me," I say. 
 He does.

~ Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Kindle Location 3468




I just want grace. I want passion and heart and beauty and a sense of connection to the world. I also want to feel your breath on my neck like I can right now, and the heat coming off your hands and leg. I want to walk down the halls of the high school and instead of feeling nearly crushed by the bricks and tiles and masses of our bodies, pressing against me, pushing me deeper into myself, I want to smash the walls and people away so I can breathe under a wide-open-sky, with grass under my feet and the sun on my hair, and when I imagine that--when I sit here in the dark where I can see everything and imagine myself doing that--you're with me, and you're smiling, and I don't think I could have done it without you.

~ Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff, Kindle Location 4476-80 (ARC)




Mom's been in hell for over twenty-one years and the sole reason for my birth was to make her feel better. She still cries, so I guess that means I haven't done a very good job.

~ Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry, pg. 17




"Feel that?" Lukas whispers. How can I not? That flame between us, warm and bright, is like nothing I've ever felt before. Though the magic feels big, and shiny, and new, it's nothing compared to how I feel around him. How he makes me feel. How I want it to last.

~ Mine to Spell (Mine #2) by Janeal Falor, Kindle Location 2681 (ARC)


Comments

  1. Oh wow! Great teasers all around! Hope you're all enjoying your reads!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers for sure, but swooning for Anna and the French Kiss, and Crash Into You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss...we ALL highly recommend. I'm lovin' Crash Into You so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked both Teasers. Would love to read Anna And The French Kiss. Kind of remember wanting it a while back. Never thought about "secrets" in that way. We kill them. How do authors think of words to say in that way?? The Teaser makes me think it's a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget About Me and Guy in Real Life sound amazing! Awesome teasers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!