Teaser Tuesday: Insatiable, Touch of Power, & Hallowed


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

    In his experience, vampires didn't really have anything that interesting or insightful to say. It was all Shakespeare and emo.
    ~ Insatiable by Meg Cabot, Kindle Location 1147

    "I didn't lose anyone. I know right where they are. They can both be found under millions of pounds of rock." I stood and planned to storm off into the woods for some privacy. But Kerrick blocked my way. I resisted the urge to punch him. Instead I sat next to the nearest tree. He manacled my wrists. Later that night as I curled up, I let tears leak from my eyes. I didn't make a sound. I wouldn't give Kerrick the satisfaction.
    ~ Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder, Kindle Location 1147

    Christian jogs along next to me, grinning his slightly lopsided grin. Don't you dare admire his smile, I tell myself. I can't deny it, though. His hand in mine felt as familiar as my own.
    ~ Hallowed by Cynthia Hand, Kindle Location 1670



Comments

  1. Love the Hallowed quote. I ordered a copy the other day from the Book Depository. Can't wait to read it.

    My Teaser http://paranormalbookfan.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays_25.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!