Book Blogger Hop & Follow Friday 7/29/11

Book Blogger Hop 

“Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!”

Andrea: I am most excited about Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2). I bought it for my Kindle this week and have just started it. I have been waiting for this one for awhile. I am thrilled to finally have it.


When Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemies, she’s certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer—one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack—and the man—she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

Tevya: I grabbed Chasin' Eight by Lorelei James for my Nook. I LOVE this series.



Bull rider Chase McKay has finally landed in a pile too big to charm his way out of. Caught with his pants down, he finds himself bucked right off the PBR tour until he can get his act together.

Hollywood actress Ava Cooper became the tabloids’ favorite target when her longtime boyfriend was outed as gay. She needs a place to lay low and a chance to prove to herself that she can satisfy a red-blooded man between the sheets. The sexy, rugged cowboy she finds holed up in her Wyoming hideaway seems like the answer to her every fantasy.

But Chase has sworn off women. Forever. Or at least a month. Whichever comes first.

When they take to the road to get Chase more hands-on bull riding experience, they have every intention of keeping their hands off each other. But the two headstrong stars quickly end up riding a hot and heady rodeo circuit all their own—until the press gets wind of their affair. When the dust clears and the lights of the paparazzi fade, are they ready to give up chasing the dream for a chance of finding forever? 






 
 
Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you? 

Andrea: 

 
 

Tevya:











 

Comments

  1. Haha I love those tshirts!!! I can totally relate to the sparkly one :) nice picks! Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Wow Wolsbane does look good. Great share.
    See me-http://bmdepository.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop-729-81.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I got Wolfsbane yesterday at Andrea's signing. I can't wait to read it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that second shirt describes me, all too often! And both those books look good. I SO have to get started reading my copy of Nightshade.

    Old follower, hopping through.

    Molli
    Blog: Once Upon a Prologue
    Twitter: @ courageousgrace
    Goodreads: Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m seeing a lot of single answer responses with Twilight being by far the most popular choice. I really must analyze all the elements of that series that send girls ga-ga. Such studies are a part of the never-ending "code breaking” we males need to continuously execute to understand and relate with the fairer sex.

    I’ve cracked about 80% of the code. I will continue cracking the code until I reach 100% success. Then I’ll write a book for men and become a billionaire overnight.

    BUT I DIGRESS....

    I’ve got four different series I can read over and over again. Three of them were written by deceased authors and three of them are fantasy adventures.

    Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and find out how far off the beaten track I’ve gone with my favorite book series!

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this week’s question! I’ve made so many friends in the book blog world and am really impressed with so many blogs it was hard to hunker down and make a choice.

    But I did it! I’m shining the spotlight on a Jersey girl! Hop on over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net to find out who she is and discover her amazing book blog.

    Howard Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!